The spirit of faith is one of the components of the Holy spirit. The spirit of faith happened to be the master key to a world of unlimited possibilities. 2 Corinthians 4:13, Jude vs3, Hebrews 11:33,34
It is the spirit of faith that establishes our dominions on earth. “Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.” Ephesians 6:16 . It is the only way for our heaven on earth mandate can be a reality.
What Is Unique About The Spirit Of Faith?
- The spirit of faith empowers us to believe all things. “so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets” Acts 24:14b. It takes the spirit of faith to believe all things. It is what you believe that you are empowered to become.
- The spirit of fear cannot survive where spirit of faith is domicile. The testimony in the book of Hebrews chapter 11 is a testimony of spirit of faith in action.
- The spirit of faith is a speaking spirit. “For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.” Matthew 10:20
- It has a transferable virtue. There is a wide gap between a “word” of faith and the “spirit” of faith. “And when the sons of the prophets which were to view at Jericho saw him, they said, The spirit of Elijah doth rest on Elisha. And they came to meet him, and bowed themselves to the ground before him.” 2 Kings 2:15
- The spirit of faith has no feelings.
- It subdues the forces of darkness. What it says it never doubts cos it will come to pass.
- It is an ever winning spirit. 1 John 5:3. No matter the fierce of the challenges we might be encountering, we must acknowledge the spirit of faith is an ever winning spirit.
- It releases upon us the wisdom that passes all understanding. Hebrews 4:3,9-11.
- It brings us to the realm of unexplainable rest. ‘The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.” Exodus 14:14, Psalm 46:10. The state of rest here means, a state of signs and wonders.
- The spirit of faith triggers the supernatural.
How To Encounter The Spirit Of Faith?
- There must be a desire and thirsty for it, before you can encounter it. “O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.” Psalm 63:1,2
- It is our strength and staff in the days of battle and trial.
- It puts you on top of all issues of life.
- It is a driving force “And immediately the Spirit driveth him into the wilderness” Mark 1:12
It is not enough to have the spirit of faith, but we have the responsibility to keep it alive always. By staying with the right word. you must feed it with the right word and by studying the word at all times.
You must feed it with the word or you quench it. Cos it draws its strength and energy from the word. It’s likened to a spiritual aircraft, it must be maintained or it will be granded. Leviticus 6:12,13.
You need the word everyday to keep the fire burning. “And the spirit entered into me when he spake unto me, and set me upon my feet, that I heard him that spake unto me” Ezekiel 2:2
Every encounter we have with the word of God will release His power upon our lives for triumph at all time. Jeremiah 33:20-25, Genesis 8:22, Deuteronomy 8:18
May God help us to acknowledge His spirit of faith and remain with the zeal it propels in Jesus name.
Leave a Reply